Sign in from your desktop to view transaction information, make transfers, and place stop payments. Make your money work for you!
First National Bank now offers Web Connect to download account information into Quicken®/QuickBooks®, the easiest way to organize your personal finances.
- No manual data entry - Once you're set up, you can download all your transactions right into Quicken®/QuickBooks® - instead of typing them in by hand.
- Automatically reconcile data - Web Connect data includes complete transaction and balance information to make categorization and account reconciliation easy.
- No duplicate transactions - Web Connect incorporates a special transaction-matching algorithm that prevents the download of duplicate transactions.
- Easier to use - Web Connect files may be automatically opened by Quicken®/QuickBooks® directly from the First National Bank web site, which eliminates the need for you to search for files that have been downloaded.
- Automatic account setup - Simply initiate a download to Quicken®/QuickBooks® from the First National Bank web site, and Quicken sets up your accounts for you - with your data already up to date.
What you need to get started
- Login to eCorp Business Banking.
- Click on the account you'd like to export transaction information from.
- Point to TRANSACTIONS and click Export Transactions.
- Transactions Export - choose the time frame/dates and the Export Format you want.
- Click Export.
Not an eCorp Business Banking user? Give us a call at 877.782.2195 to sign up today.
Once you have logged in, you are ready to enable your accounts in Quicken®/QuickBooks®. For assistance, please see the Quicken Getting Started Guide or QuickBooks Getting Started Guide.
Contacting Intuit Support