General Purpose Card
With the Anytime Access Prepaid Card, your money is safe, easy to manage and always there for you!
What is a prepaid card?
A prepaid card is a card that can be loaded with funds by you or another person, company or institution. The card can then be used to pay bills and make purchases at shops, by phone or online.
Who is the Anytime Access Card for?
The Anytime Access reloadable prepaid debit card program is created as a full-service alternative to traditional checking. The Anytime Access Card is ideal for many individuals including...
- Students and young adults learning account management tools
- Travelers and online users will appreciate the security the account provides by keeping funds on the card separate from their primary accounts
- Military and Service Individuals
- And more!
Check out these great benefits and features!
- Welcomed wherever debit MasterCard® is accepted
- Shop online, pay bills and buy groceries, gas and more
- Plan budgets and track spending online at www.anytimeaccesscard.com
- Convenient options for adding funds to the Anytime Access Card
- Replacement cards available at full value if lost or stolen
For more information...
Visit the anytimeaccesscard.com website or call the bilingual customer service team at
Ask a First National Bank Representative for an Anytime Access Prepaid Card today!
Don't forget to ask about our Anytime Access Gift Card!