Edge to Edge Terms and Conditions
The photo, artwork or other image submitted by you and all the information thereon, are the hereafter collectively referred to as the "image".
- First National Bank provides SHAZAM myPic Studio service subject to the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are in addition to those found in the Carholder Agreement governing all use of your First National Bank debit card.
- You certify that you have read and understand the "Image Guidelines" and that the image you submitted to SHAZAM myPic Studio for your First National Bank Pic It debit card complies with the Image Guidelines.part of a promotion
- Fee(s): Unless waived as part of a promotion or as part of your deposit account type, there will be a $15.00 + tax fee for purchasing a Pic It debit card. For cards issued thereafter, an issuance of $15.00 will be charged to your account each time First National Bank issues you a new Pic It card. Charge will not be assessed for re-issued cards due to expiration date, you will also have the opportunity 2 months prior to expiration to upload a new photo to customize your card. If a new photo is not uploaded, your existing photo on file will be produced on the new card.
- You authorize First National Bank to charge all applicable fees to the card account associated with your Pic It debit card when your image is approved, a $15.00 + tax fee will be debited from your First National Bank checking account.
- In addition to your compliance with the Image Guidelines, you represent and warrant to First National Bank:
• The image you are submitted was created by you and you are the owner of the image, and/or you have obtained express written consent from the owner of the image for you to use on your card and for First National Bank to copy, print, distribute, prepare and use the image on your Pic It debit card.
•You have obtained the written consent of any person othern than yourself who appears in the image you are submitting.
•Use of the image will not infringe any business' or individual person's rights, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights?
- You grant First National Bank to a perpetual, non-transferable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, world-wide, irrevocable license to use the image and the other data you provide to First National Bank for the purpose of providing your Pic It debit card.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold First National Bank harmless, its affiliates, its card membership organizations and their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees, agents, members, contractors and representatives from any and all claims, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses of any nature whatever (including, without limitation, attorney's fees) that may arise from the issuance or use of the Pic It debit card with your submitted image on it, including (without limitation) any and all claims alleging trademark or copyright infringement and/or the violation of a right of privacy or publicity or any other right.
- First National Bank's liability hereunder is limited to refunding any fee associated with the issuance of the Pic It debit card and First National Bank is not liable to you for any loss, damage, claim or expense whatsoever in relation to any action or omission by First National Bank's connection with the Pic It debit card service or product First National Bank is not responsible for poor-quality images or images poorly positioned on the SHAZAM myPic Stuido card template. Image and copies thereof shall not be returned to you for any reason.
- Your Pic It debit card remains as the property of First National Bank and you agree to immediately return or destroy the card if asked by First National Bank for any reasons, or if the account to which your Pic It debit card is linked to is closed.
- Rejected images, superseded images, and images from cancelled Pic It debit cards, accepted images, and copies thereof, may not be stored for any period of time, and may be purged at any time, that First National Bank may choose in its sole discretion.
- If a submitted image is rejected, First National Bank can notify you by e-mail without any obligation to justify its decision.
- If a submitted image is rejected, you can submit a new image and request a new customer card design.
- First National Bank reserves the right not to accept or use any image you submit, or to refuse to issue a Pic It debit card, for any or no reason whatsoever in First National Bank's sole discretion.