Treasure Seekers Savings Club
In the early stages of life, your child is learning the basics of money, and may be earning an allowance. If you haven't already, open a Treasure Seekers Savings Account for your child so they can see that hard- earned money grow.
As a member of Treasure Seekers, you are able to take advantage of all the fun and exciting features of this program through the age of 14.
- Interest Compounded and Paid Quarterly
- No Service Charge
- No Minimum Balance Requirement
- Receive a Quarterly Statement
- Free Internet Banking
- eAllowance option
- Kid-Friendly deposit registers
- Fun & Educational Events
- Free T-Shirt at account opening
Have Fun at the Treasure Chest
You'll find in the lobby of First National Bank a Treasure Chest filled with loot. Read below to find out when you will have the opportunity to make a piece of the treasure your own.
- Receive a punch on your Treasure Seeker Punch Card for each deposit of $3 or more.
- Receive an extra punch every year during the month of your birthday.
- Collect 10 punches and choose a piece of loot from the Treasure Chest.
To begin your Treasure Seeker adventure, call or stop by any First National Bank location.