Mobile Banking Enrollment
Start Banking at your Convenience Today!
You can simply download our app from either the iTunes Store® or Google Play Store™ for your mobile phone by searching for FNB Creston Mobile Banking. Click on this link to complete your app banking's activation. Login to your app using your internet banking login credentials. That's it. You are now securely logged in.
To have a link for the app download sent to your phone, follow the instructions below for enrollment through internet banking.
Web & Text Banking
Enrolling in web and/or text banking only takes a couple of minutes. To get started, login to your internet banking account at www.fnbcreston.com, Click on the "Settings" button and locate the Mobile Banking Profile section, click on Enroll Now. Continue through the following steps to complete enrollment:
- View and accept the terms and conditions for mobile banking, click continue
- Select the mobile services you want to enroll in and click continue
- Select your time zone
- Select which accounts your would like to access with your mobile device and if using text banking, enter your mobile banking account nicknames.
- Next enter your mobile phone number and click continue
- You'll soon receive a text message with an activation code, enter this activation code on your computer to complete the enrollment process.
Your accounts can now be securely accessed using your mobile phone. Login using your internet banking login credentials. The following is important information regarding what to expect following the enrollment process.
Important information for what to expect following the enrollment process.
- Expect to receive a text message with your mobile banking short code and texting commands
- Text 'BAL' for balances
- Text 'HIST' + your account's texting nickname for a list of transactions
- Expect to receive a text message with a link to the mobile banking site
- Click and bookmark your mobile banking site's unique link
- If you've enrolled in app banking through internet banking instead of directly through your respective app store, expect to receive a text message with a link to download the application
- Click the link and follow the instructions on your phone's screen
- After downloading the app, you will receive an activation text. Click on this link to complete your app banking's activation
- Now that you've registered for Alert Banking, use the Alerts management features in internet banking to setup specific mobile alerts
- To begin receiving alerts on your phone, you'll need to specify the account and choose the type of alerts you'd like to receive
- Then choose the method of alert delivery, either email, online or mobile. Mobile alerts will arrive as text messages.
- Alerts set up with the delivery method of mobile, will only be generated once per day.
Mobile Phone Security Tips
It's important to protect that data on your phone the same as you would protect your PC.