Introducing CheckFree® RXP® BillPay
on Wednesday, July 10, 2013
Introducing CheckFree® RXP® BillPay!
On July 29, 2013, we are excited to introduce CheckFree® RXP®, a new and enhanced bill payment service. With greater simplicity, easier navigation and more control, you’ll have access to these great features:
- Easily Search for Vendors. Add new vendors simply by typing in the company name. If a match is found in the database, the vendor’s information will be added automatically. No more hunting down mailing addresses. Simply enter your account number and add your bills to be paid.
- Schedule Payment by due dates. This product allows you to enter the date you would like the vendor to receive your payment and CheckFree® RXP® takes care of getting it there on time.
- Keep Your Money with you. Your money will remain in your bank account until the day your payment is due, which is the date you choose.
- Set up Reminders. Never make a late payment again. When you set up reminders, you’ll receive a message telling you when your payment is due.
- Pay from Multiple Checking Accounts. You get to choose which checking account to pay your bills from, making managing multiple accounts even easier.
- Make Recurring Payments. Eliminate the hassle of paying your monthly bills by setting up recurring payments. This is a great option for payments that don’t change from month to month, such as your car payment or mortgage.
- See it all at a Glance. The Payment Center lets you make payments and view pending payments, recent payments and bill reminders all on the same screen.
CheckFree® RXP® BillPay is Easy to Set Up and Maintain
How does CheckFree® RXP® BillPay make paying bills so easy?
Rather than writing checks to the same payee each and every month, you establish a payee list. Then each month it's just a matter of pointing and clicking on a payee, entering a date and amount that you would like to pay. You have the option of scheduling payments or setting up recurring payments. You have the control to make your payments when you want to.
How are your Bills Paid?
CheckFree BillPay prepares and mails a check for you. The amounts are taken directly from your First National Bank checking account. This product allows you to enter the date you would like the vendor to receive your payment and CheckFree® RXP® BillPay take care of getting it there on time.
Your internet banking transactions and bill payments are protected by your Access ID and Security Code, as well as a high-level encryption system, proxy server, and firewall. We respect your right to confidentiality and take every possible measure to ensure that your internet transactions and bill payments remain private and personal.
Getting Logged On
Whenever you see the Internet Banking Login link, click on it and you will arrive at the password screen. Then, enter your Access ID and Password and click submit to continue. If you are logging on to Internet Banking for the first time all you need to do is complete the Enrollment Form. If you have any questions call us at 877.782.2195.
We value your business and are excited to offer you this new and enhanced bill payment service. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 877.782.2195 or stop by your local First National Bank. We are happy to provide you with any additional details you may need.