Welcome Century Bank customers!
on Thursday, November 21, 2019
Welcome Century Bank customers! As you're probably aware, Century Bank merged with First National Bank on April 20, 2020. We're excited to begin serving you and will do so with the same staff you've always done business with in Shenandoah, plus a few more!
Now that you've been redirected to our website, here are some resources and information we think you'll find helpful:
- How to Enroll in Online Banking and our Mobile app
- Enroll in our Bill Pay service and input your vendors. (Important: You'll need to enroll in Online Banking first.)
- Account conversion chart. (Once you see which account you have with us, click here for general details of that account)
- Your routing number will change. This means you will need to contact your employer and bill merchants and provide them with your new routing number. Stay organized using these forms.
- Frequently Asked Questions from Century customers
- We have the Wallets! We offer Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Google Pay. (Important: You will need make at least three purchases before enrolling in a wallet.)
- See all our locations. (Please note hours at your Shenandoah bank will not change. We're now in Creston, Afton and Shenandoah. And, our sister bank Northwest Bank has locations all over Iowa and Nebraska.)
- You'll want our Mobile app! See all it's features! We do offer Zelle®, which is a person-to-person payment system, located right in our mobile app that allows you to send money instantly* to friends and family electronically. This a great feature right now due to social distancing guidelines associated with COVID-19.
Please call us at 712-246-2205 or 877-782-2195 if you have any questions at all. We're here for you!
NEWS RELEASES & OTHER INFORMATION
OTHER PRODUCTS, OUR STAFF & BANK HISTORY
- A Mortgage App that when paired with our loan officers and DocuSign makes for a smooth real estate buying experience.
- Credit Sense, a service that once enrolled allows you to view your credit score each time you log in to online banking or our mobile app.
- An Investment Center, led by Greg Driskell, located inside our consumer bank location on the corner of highways 34 and 25 in Creston.
- In 2019, we donated nearly $100,000 to community projects and our staff was actively involved in those projects. We will be interested in the projects happening in Shenandoah and surrounding communities.
- We've been named a Top Workplace for five consecutive years. We strive to be the Employer of Choice in our markets.
- We're committed to helping teach our youth strong financial skills so they will be prepared for adulthood. We have purchased Foundations in Personal Finance and work with instructors at Creston and East Union (Afton) school districts. Students learn about budgeting, saving, the power of compound interest, importance of college choice and how to avoid college debt.
- We have proudly been serving southwest Iowa since 1871 and building a great history along the way.