on Thursday, November 21, 2019
Welcome Century Bank customers and employees! At First National Bank, just like at Century Bank, we are committed to providing banking excellence.
We look forward to serving you in the new year. We will work alongside you to make this transition (scheduled for April 2020) as seamless as possible.
Below are resources to help you during this transition, like FAQs, links to products that will be available to you along with our statement of condition and bank history.
Please call us at 877-782-2195 if you have any questions at all over the coming months. We will continue to update this webpage, so please use this page to stay up to date.
OUR PRODUCTS, STAFF & BANK HISTORY
- We offer a robust online bank that synchronizes with our mobile app to allow you to bank on your time.
- Bill Pay service that, with just a few clicks, will prepare and mail a check to almost any vendor you need to pay.
- A Mortgage App that when paired with our loan officers and DocuSign makes for a smooth real estate buying experience.
- Zelle®, a person-to-person payment system, located right in our mobile app that allows you to send money instantly* to friends and family electronically.
- Mobile wallets including Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Google Pay that allow you tap-and-go convenience at the register.
- Credit Sense, a service that once enrolled allows you to view your credit score each time you log in to online banking or our mobile app.
- An Investment Center, led by Greg Driskell, located inside our consumer bank location on the corner of highways 34 and 25 in Creston.
- In 2018, we donated nearly $135,000 to community projects and our staff was actively involved in those projects. We will be interested in the projects happening in Shenandoah and surrounding communities.
- We've been named a Top Workplace for five consecutive years. We strive to be the Employer of Choice in our markets.
- We're committed to helping teach our youth strong financial skills so they will be prepared for adulthood. We have purchased Foundations in Personal Finance and work with instructors at Creston and East Union (Afton) school districts. Students learn about budgeting, saving, the power of compound interest, importance of college choice and how to avoid college debt.
- We have proudly been serving southwest Iowa since 1871 and building a great history along the way.