Please read the Internet Banking Agreement and Electronic Funds Transfer Disclosure. After you accept the Agreement and Disclosure, you will continue to the enrollment form.
Internet Banking & Electronic Funds Transfer
By registering for and my usage of Internet Banking, I agree to accept the terms and conditions of this agreement.
I authorize you to charge my account for any transactions accomplished through the use of Internet Banking, including the amount of any recurring payment or transfer that I make. I acknowledge receipt of and agree to comply with the Internet Banking agreement and Electronic Funds Transfer Disclosure, and the Internet Banking User Manuals, as revised from time to time. I agree that sufficient funds must be available in my account on the date that I schedule payments or transfers to be made using the Internet Banking Service.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Your use of Internet Banking Services constitutes your acceptance of this agreement. This agreement is subject to change from time to time. Your continued use of these services will indicate your acceptance of the revised agreement. Further, First National Bank reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions from Internet Banking. Your continued use of Internet Banking will indicate your acceptance of any such change.
ELECTRONIC FUND TRANSFERS, YOUR RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This Electronic Fund Transfer disclosure does not apply to any accounts other than consumer accounts, as defined by Regulation E. Indicated below are types of Electronic Fund Transfers we are capable of handling, some of which may not apply to your account. Please read this disclosure carefully because it tells you your rights and obligations for the transaction listed. You should keep this notice for future reference.
USER CODE, PASSWORD & PIN
Each individual who has access to First National Bank Internet Banking, including each individual named on joint accounts, must establish a 4 digit Personal Identification Number ("PIN"). During the first time enrollment process for internet banking, you will establish your Access ID with your account number and change your PIN to your new password. Internet Banking password requirements must be a minimum of 8 characters in length and contain the following: 2 letters, 2 number and 1 capitalized letter.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO PROTECT YOUR COMPUTER AND DEVICES
You are responsible for protecting the computers and mobile devices you use. Thieves and hackers may try to access them. You agree to take reasonable steps to prevent this. Except as required by applicable law, we do not accept responsibility for losses you suffer from unauthorized access to your computers and devices. You agree to use reputable third party products to protect your computers and devices against viruses, malware and other unauthorized access and activity. We will also make available technology, information, recommendations and other resources that can help you protect yourself. Visit our Security Center located at www.fnbcreston.com/securitycenter for more information. Please consider using all the resources that are available to you. The resources we make available are only offered on an AS IS basis. We don't guarantee those resources. We are not responsible for any resource that is not effective in any particular situation.
Internet Banking Transfers
You may access your account on the internet at fnbcreston.com using a personal computer, your Access ID and Password, to:
- Transfer funds from Checking to Checking, transfer funds from Check to Savings/Money Market, transfer funds from Savings/Money Market to Checking, transfer funds from Savings/Money Market to Savings/Money Market, make payments from Checking to Loan accounts with us, make payments from Savings/Money Market to Loan accounts with us, advance from a loan (Line of Credit) to a checking or savings account.
- Transfers from your Savings/Money Market accounts are considered pre-authorized transfers, and pre-authorized transfers are limited to six (6) per monthly statement cycle by Federal Regulations.
- Get information about the account balance of Checking accounts, the last statement of deposits or withdrawals to Checking accounts, the account balance of Savings/Money Market accounts, the last statement of deposits or withdrawals to Savings/Money Market accounts, the account balance of certification of deposits, the account balance of Loan accounts, the last statement of activity on Loan accounts.
CheckFree® RXP® BillPay
You may make payments to third parties from your Checking accounts(s) as permitted by your agreement with us. No payments to third parties may be made from Money Market or Savings accounts. Refer to CheckFree® RXP® BillPay Terms and Conditions for the following: Fee schedule, transfer and payment options and timing of payments.
Except as indicated elsewhere, we do not charge for these electronic fund transfers.
You will get a monthly account statement from us for your Money Market and Checking accounts. You will get a monthly statement from us for your Savings accounts if you have electronic initiated debits. All payments, transfers and/or fees will appear on your monthly account statement. The payee name, payment amount and date of the payment will be shown for each payment made through internet banking each month.
- Right to stop payment and procedure for doing so. If you have told us in advance to make regular payments out of your account, you can stop any of these payments. Here is how: Call or write us at the telephone number or address listed on this disclosure (E-mail not accepted) in time for us to receive your request 3 business days or more before the payment is scheduled to be made.If you call, we may also require you to put your request in writing and get it to us within 14 days after you call. We will charge you for each stop payment order you give. (Fee schedule available upon request) Link to fee schedule?
- Liability for failure to stop payment of preauthorized transfer. If you order us to stop one of these payments 3 business days or more before the transfer is scheduled, and we do not do so, we will be liable for your losses or damages.
- In the event of internet banking termination of services, recurring transfers will not necessarily be discontinued. In the event that you have discontinued use of our internet banking services and want recurring transfers stopped, please contact us at 877.782.2195 to ensure the transfers are stopped.
FIRST NATIONAL BANK'S LIABILITY
Liability for failure to make transfers. If we do not complete a transfer to or from your account on time or in the correct amount according to our agreement with you, we will be liable for your losses or damages. However, there are some exceptions. We will not be liable, for instance:
- If, through no fault of ours, you do not have enough money in your account to make the transfer.
- If you have an overdraft line and the transfer would go over the credit limit.
- If the automated teller machine where you are making the transfer does not have enough cash.
- If the terminal or system was not working properly and you knew about the breakdown when you started the transfer.
- If circumstances beyond our control (such as flood or fire) prevent the transfer, despite reasonable precautions that we have taken.
- There may be other exceptions stated in our agreement with you.
We will disclose information to third parties about your account or the transfers you make:
- Where it is necessary for completing transfers; or
- In order to verify the existence and condition of your account for a third party, such as a credit bureau or merchant; or
- In order to comply with government agency or court orders; or
- If you give us written permission.
- Consumer liability generally. Tell us AT ONCE if you believe your card and/or codes has been lost or stolen, or if you believe that an electronic fund transfer has been made without your permission using information from your check. Telephoning is the best way of keeping your possible losses down. You could lose all the money in your account (plus your maximum overdraft line of credit). If you tell us within 2 business days after you learn of the loss or theft of your card and/or code, you can lose no more than $50 if someone used your card and/or code without your permission.
- If you do NOT tell us within 2 business days after you learn of the loss or theft of your card and/or code, and we can prove we could have stopped someone from using your card and/or code without your permission if you had told us, you could lose as much as $500. Also, if your statement shows transfers that you did not make including those made by card, code or other means, tell us at once. If you do not tell us within 60 days after the statement was mailed to you, you may not get back any money you lost after the 60 days if we can prove that we could have stopped someone from taking the money if you had told us in time. If a good reason (such as a long trip or hospital stay) kept you from telling us, we will extend the time periods.
- (b) Contact in event of unauthorized transfer. If you believe your card and/or code has been lost or stolen or that someone has transferred or may transfer money from your account without your permission, call or write us at the telephone number or address listed on this disclosure.
TERMINATION OF ONLINE ACCESS
To terminate you access to Internet Banking, contact us at 877-782-2195. After receipt of your call, we will send a termination letter confirming your requested termination request to your address on file. For security purposes, if your internet banking account has not been accessed for at least 90 days, you internet banking account will become inactive. To re-activate your internet banking account, you will need to complete the first-time enrollment process by clicking on ‘Personal Sign Up’ on our homepage at www.fnbcreston.com.
ERROR RESOLUTION NOTICE
In Case of Errors or Questions about Your Electronic Transfers, Call or Write us at the telephone number or address listed on this disclosure, as soon as you can, if you think your statement or receipt is wrong or if you need more information about a transfer listed on the statement or receipt. We must hear from you no later than 60 days after we sent the FIRST statement on which the problem or error appeared.
- Tell us your name and account number (if any).
- Describe the error or the transfer you are unsure about, and explain as clearly as you can why you believe it is an error or why you need more information.
- Tell us the dollar amount of the suspected error.
If you tell us orally, we may require that you send us your complaint or questions in writing within 10 business days. We will determine whether an error occurred within 10 business days (5 business days if involving a Visa point-of-sale transaction processed by Visa or 20 business days if the transfer involved a new account) after we hear from you and will correct any error promptly. If we need more time, however, we may take up to 45 days (90 days if the transfer involved a new account, a point-of-sale transaction, or a foreign-initiated transfer) to investigate your complaint or question. If we decide to do this, we will credit your account within 10 business days (5 business days if involving a Visa point-of-sale transaction processed by Visa or 20 business days if the transfer involved a new account) for the amount you think is in error, so that you will have the use of the money during the time it takes us to completed the investigation. If we ask you to put your complaint or question in writing and we do not receive it within 10 business days, we may not credit your account. Your account is considered a new account for the first 30 days after the first deposit is made, unless each of you already has an established account with us before this account is opened. We will tell you the results within three business days after completing our investigation. If we decide that there was no error, we will send you a written explanation. You may ask for copies of the documents that we used in our investigation.
First National Bank, 101 W Adams St., Creston, IA 50801 (641) 782-2195. Business hours of operation: 8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday through Thursday, Friday 8am - 5:00 pm.
Pursuant to Regulation E, a Business Day is Monday through Friday, excluding Federal Holidays.