You can now deposit checks to your account from almost anywhere using a smartphone!
How does it work?
- Prepare your check for deposit, click here for additional tips
- Endorse your check on the back by writing "For Mobile Deposit Only", then sign your name
- Download and/or login to your First National Bank Mobile Banking App
- Click on the "Deposits" icon to make a new deposit
- Enter the amount of the check you are depositing
- Take a photo of the front of the check by clicking on the camera button on your phone
* If your photo is clear, click "Use Photo." If not, simply retake the picture.
- Repeat and take a photo of the back of the check
- Confirm your deposit and click "Yes" to deposit your check
- Please keep your deposited check for 7 calendar days after your deposit. After the 7th day, you are responsible for shredding your check.